Even though, we work directly with the design engineers, installers and contractors, sometimes our people are asked to provide assistance directly to the end-user. Years of field experience combined with ongoing factory training, and educational courses provided by the Industrial Ventilation Conference, NFPA and ASHRAE Society allow us to provide you, our customer a practical and scientific approach to meeting your needs. For example:
• You might require a filtration system that can meet certain performance standards such as ASHRAE 52.2.
• Your needs might dictate an operator exposure assessment at a specific operation.
• You might require a solution for a humidity problem.
• Your needs might require a DOAS or a new make-up air system.
Read more about the above specific services here …
*Ductwork Layout Services*
Working directly with the engineers, installers and the end-users, we can also provide duct work layout assistance. Using design tools from our manufactures we are able to provide you with a 2D CAD generated drawing. We will provide you with electronic or paper drawings.
*Field Services and Consulting*
We can verify velocities and check airflow rates on dust collection systems, verify temperature and humidity readings for humidity-controlled environments and check for sound decibels on existing systems or new systems recently installed. Commissioning the initial performance of a new system is a sequential quality control process that insures the owner the system meets or exceeds the design specifications.
We use only the state of the art equipment in our field service testing. Contact us for a quote to come and visit your facility. Our quotes vary on distance (mileage) as well as time spent on the project.
*OEM Factory Replacement Parts*
• OEM replacement parts are available from the manufactures we represent. Please contact us with your part number or if you cannot locate the part number we will assist you in finding the correct replacement part for your equipment. Model number, including serial, sales order, and or job number would be helpful when you contact us. Please ask for our parts department.
Filtration Plus Inc. is a Manufactures Representative engaged in the business of representing and selling cooling, heating, filtration and filtration products. We can provide duct layout design, schematics, details, and equipment schedules of the products we sell.
Please contact us for current prices and info on the services we provide.
Email – [email protected] : phone – 208-267-3800
Filtration Plus, Inc. is an active member of these associations: